SOC infrastructure security and MCS
The service was provided in a SOC infrastructure services security, administration and monitoring team. More specifically, it involved with following tasks:
- Continuous assessment of the security of the existing services and definition of countermeasures;
- Hardening of services and kernel on Linux servers;
- Hardening of the configuration of infrastructure services (Mail, Proxy, LDAP directory, DNS, Web);
- Implementation of tools to automate infrastructure monitoring and remediation;
- Ensure PDIS (Provider of Security Incident Detection) compliance of security projects;
- Validation of ansible configurations applied to production;
- Participation in the definition of the architecture, integration and maintenance of SIEM services;
- Definition and integration of an audit automation and anonymisation solution.
The keys to success
Proven expertise in security for Linux servers, SOC infrastructures and automation issues;
Significant service provider experience in security production issues in the banking sector;
Our good communication skills for improvement proposals;
Good communication skills in defence of improvement proposals.